Ms. Walhof graduated from the University of Iowa in 2016 with a Master of Public Health degree specializing in community and behavioral health. She serves as a qualitative analyst, for CADRE at the Iowa City VA HealthCare System. Ms. Walhof also has a dual BA in Anthropology and Spanish from Beloit College, and completed a term of AmeriCorps service.
Current Research Projects:
- CASPAR: Center for Antimicrobial Stewardship and Prevention of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Chronic Antibiotic Suppression (CAS) after Prosthetic Joint Infection (PJI)
- Patient Centered Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer Survivors
- Comparative Evaluation of Tele-ICU in Rural Facilities
- HIV telehealth Collaborative Care (HIV TCC)
- ABI Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Her interests include Community and behavioral health; health behavior and education theory; designing and implementing interventions; program evaluation; qualitative research methods; nutrition interventions; health and social networks; social determinants of health; health in aging; Latino health issues; health inequities; telemedicine/telehealth; contact precautions for infection prevention.